COLLECTION STARTS: July 10- August 25, 2017
Building bridges between students and their education thru the Back2School Outreach.
The Back2School Outreach mission is to provide underprivileged children with a free quality backpack filled with school supplies for her/his new school year. We work closely with principals and teachers and community service workers and have become a bridge between the teacher and student by providing the student the supplies they need to succeed during the year.
Help provide students with free quality filled backpack for their 2017-2018 school year by either starting a collection in your church, civic group, business, or you can host a School Supplies Drive in the community.
Drop off locations are a great opportunity for local businesses in the Northern New Jersey area to help make a difference.
Contact Kim Castellano at 201-328-2326 or email at email@example.com for more information.
DROP OFF DONATIONS by August 25th at
- Main Memorial Library Clifton – 292 Piaget Ave Clifton, NJ
- Allwood Library Clifton – 44 Lyall Rd Clifton, NJ
- All City of Clifton Fire Houses
- Station #1- Madison Ave and 1st Street
- Station #2 – 7 Dumont Ave
- Station #3 – 180 Mahar Ave
- Station #4 – 144 Main Ave
- Station #5 – 51 Brighton Rd
- Station #6 – 1202 Van Houten Ave
- Headquarters- 900 Clifton Ave
- Walgreen’s Pharmacy -Clifton
- 550 Allwood Road
- 1138 Main Ave
- CSBK (Clifton Savings Bank) all locations in Clifton FOOD DONATIONS ACCEPTED HERE
- 1433 Van Houten Ave
- 1055 Clifton Avenue
- 319 Lakeview Avenue
- 646 Van Houten Avenue
- Lunar Eclipse Salon – 62 Market Street, Clifton (call ahead) (973) 594-0400
- Dr. Suzi Schulman, Clifton Chiro’s 1117 Rte 46 E., Suite 204, Clifton (call ahead) 972-742-3400
Supply lists are located at drop off locations or by clicking below.
For financial contributions to this project please make checks payable to Power of One CCOM, Inc. mail to Back2School Outreach c/o Power of One CCOM., Inc, PO Box 6080 Clifton, NJ 07015.
Media Sponsor: The Bridge Radio 103.1 FM
Help us make a difference in a child’s life this school year.